Sailing: Adult Intermediate Keelboat Class: Loading Price...
This is a great class for students who wish to be introduced to the wonderful world of spinnaker sailing.
- Review of skills learned in Beginning Keelboat class
- Learn proper use of Genoa, with an eye toward spinnaker work
- Introduction to spinnaker - packing, rigging, setting, crew management/positions, jibing, dousing and safety.
- Practice new skills at the dock first.
- Eventually set and fly spinnaker out in the bay.
Refund policy: Full refund 31+ days prior to start of class; half 14-30 days out; no refund inside 14 days of class start.
Closed-toe-shoes required for all classes.
The first class will meet just outside the FF gate at the Santa Cruz Harbor, right by the picnic tables
Swimming ability required for all classes.
For more course info, please call the Boating Center at (831) 425-1164, or email email@example.com.
To withdraw from the course, please contact the Recreation Dept. at 831-459-2806.
Adult Intermediate Keel Boat Sailing
No Spots AvailableSign in to join waitlist
|every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM||Starting Mon, Aug 12 2019 and Ending Thu, Aug 22 2019||5:30 PM to 7:30 PM||Boating Center|
Prerequisite: Beginning Keel Boat Sailing or eqivalent. Solid sailing skills recommended